Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ResumeOfSyphro26
In game name: Syphro26 (Applying for Admin and Moderator)
Full name: Danniela Batac
Experiences with Minecraft: I have been on minecraft since alpha version was released.
How much time are you willing to spend on the server?: 4hours depends of how much work i got at school.
Do you agree to the following?: Of course I do. I wont expect to be respected the same if i dont do it to them its kind of not fair to them..
As a staff, I will be nice to every single player.
As a staff, I will be fair and help any player I can.
Why are you interested in this position?: I've heard your server needed nice and honest staff so i went here and apply. but i am not here just to be staff and abuse NO! I am here to help the server and learn people's attitude and become friends with them.
Any issues with anyone on the Staff Team?: Nope all are pretty nice if so i wouldn't really care but if it gets worst ill report.
Any prior punishments? (Bans/mutes/warnings):If someone is spamming or nagging I'm going to mute them for 10 minutes. If I Find out someone is hacking or griefing I report and ask other staff team's opinion before banning or punishment.
What are your experiences?: Right now I am owner on a server which is brand new and needing staff. Ive been admin on other servers too but server went down. Also i am mod on a server but i think they accidently forgot to whitelist me lolz.
Anything else we should know?: I'm a girl Tongue I am a very good basketball player xD My dad taught me everything about basketball he use to be a player on basketball and plays on tournaments but now hes getting old he is a coach now helping other basketball players what he knows and strategies Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.