Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow's applicaiton
How old are you:14
What is your in game name(ign)Confusedhadowassassin10

What is your name in real life:Alex Trimble

What timezone do you live in?Eastern

Do you have skype,if so what is it?alex.trimble3

What is your opinion on griefing and raiding?I honestly hate griefing and raiding (for factions it is ok)because I Hate being raided.It just dammages you when something you worked so hard on gets just blown up...It is devistating,even know we can roll things back I still hate it it just drives me crazy.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -I have been the following:
co-owner
staff manager
admin
head-admin
head-moderator
Operator
Developer
Website Owner

How long have you been playing minecraft?Since alphas

Have you ever been de-moted or banned from a server before?No

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?
It doesn't hurt to try. To reach a goal, you need to be determined to reach it. You need to stay persistent, motivated and you need to know your purpose for achieving it. If you fail, you can always try again. Keep trying until you reach your goal.
Don't let anyone knock you down. If they do, get back up and try harder, because you're going to get it someday. If you come across a barrier blocking you from achieving your goal, knock it down and move on.
I would help them with what I can help with, but not fill them with false hope. It all comes down to what they can do in the end- it depends on what they do to achieve the task. Ordinary, everyday people can achieve extraordinary things with a bit of effort and determination.

Are you on this server just to be OP,or get a rank?Or are you on here to play minecraft and have fun?I am here to help and play minecraft and have fun!

Why should we choose you over anyone else?For one, I have more experience than most people.I will never give up on a task that is given to me,I never ever brake promises.

Why do you think respect is key for a server to thrive?I think it is key because with out respect there is no support to make a server successful server,and I dont mean just respect to the staff I mean it to everyone.Although I only respect someone as much as they respect me.

Are you mature enough to become a staff member?If so explain.Yes if my experince doesnt show it I will tell you.I have tons of experience on how to run a succesful server,I am someone that once gets a rank doesnt ask for more in return this will be very valued to you .I will treat everyone with as much respect as they treat me.

Do you have any other information we may need to know?(contact info or things that werent asked)My email is alextrimble1234@gmail.com
Do you agree to the following?:yes
As a staff, I will be nice to every single player.
As a staff, I will be fair and help any player I can.
[hr]
I forgot I am not really speicific on what rank I get long is it isnt builder.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.