Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apply for mod
hello my name is DCGAMEKING applying for mod my name is alfie weston my age it 12 i'm turning 13 in 6 days i have been playing minecraft for 2 years sins 1.2.5 i'm willing to spend 15 to 16hrs on the to keep server up if i did get get staff i would help other players and also been nice to players because i would like some experience of being staff i have had no issues with any of the staff members on the server i have had warnings but i have learned from my mistakes and i have and will not do it again i have had no experience off being staff but i pick up pointer from other staff i hope you have enjoyed reeding this and hopefully i get staff thank you.
Application denied as you have not followed the format that i have asked
-whatsYaki
(02-21-201409:58 PM)DCGAMEKING Wrote: hello my name is DCGAMEKING applying for mod my name is alfie weston my age it 12 i'm turning 13 in 6 days i have been playing minecraft for 2 years sins 1.2.5 i'm willing to spend 15 to 16hrs on the to keep server up if i did get get staff i would help other players and also been nice to players because i would like some experience of being staff i have had no issues with any of the staff members on the server i have had warnings but i have learned from my mistakes and i have and will not do it again i have had no experience off being staff but i pick up pointer from other staff i hope you have enjoyed reeding this and hopefully i get staff thank you.
If you donate for ultimate i will give you trial-mod straght away

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.